Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The 20s tag

Emmmmm so I did something like this about a year, a month and a week ago ,week ago. Smh. Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm okays not exactly but sha I did it. That one sef was 42. And before you say it was a different topic, random questions require random answers. Random answers = random facts. Facts albeit random remain facts. Therefore the alternate title would have been 42 facts about me.  If youre feeling me say uh huh uh huh. Brethren without further ado shekirrout HIA.

Anyways there’s really nothing new cos I haven’t changed much since then. Whoever said progress was a slow process was definitely talking about me. But I now have to start booting my brain to think of what to write. My ups was already dusty sef. However its for TOINLICIOUS, how dare I say nay? So I’ma try find 20 things that are not already among the 42. But anywhere I stop you go know say I don try.
  1. I love Shawarma. Emmm I know you will say it’s in the other post but common seriously. Shawarma is new every morning. I loved it a year ago. I love it now. I really do hope you comprehend my “deepness” and you’re not just nodding for nodding sake. Good!
  2.  I am gap toothed and I really don’t like it.
  3.  I hate phony accents. In my office we have cause to deal with a lot of non-Nigerians and I see people do that crap a lot. I call it the “Australian accent”. Yes it’s incorrect and yes you can read whatever bloody bigoted meaning you choose to read into it, it’s just my way of making fun of those people that put so much effort into making fools of themselves.
  4.  I type really fast without looking on any device whatsoever.
  5.  I do so many things at once. Right now I’m learning two new skills and taking a professional course, in addition to my 9 to 5.
  6. I never read over. Not blogposts. Not essays. Not exams. It just feels like a lot of stress. And I know it’s a really bad habit.
  7.   I’m generally very quiet. Sometimes way too much for my liking. I just feel more comfy writing/ typing. So yeah I’m quiet and polite while you’re forming random gist in front of my table but I’m composing an e-mail on the information you have refused to share with me, copying your immediate superior.
  8.   I do not like gossip. No disrespect but if all you read is gossip “blogs” we kennot connect.
  9. I always paint my left nails first. I figure to do the easier one first. Then I stretch my back and change positions before I paint the right with my shaky left hand.
  10.  I take my bath with warm water. Sometimes however I am in a hurry and decide grudgingly to use cold water. Sadly, I have to mentally prepare myself first, a process which usually takes more time than heating water would have taken.
  11.  Most of the time, I eat half of my meat in the middle of the meal and leave the other half till the end.
  12.  My insomnia is on another level. It’s actually worrisome.
  13.  Once every year I get this random urge to sleep. And when it comes I sleep. And sleep. And sleep some more. I sleep. For Africa. And Asia. And probably the Middle East.
  14.  My favorite post on my blog is my Hiv Story.  PART 1 and PART 2. Typed both within 18 minutes immediately after that stuff happened. Speaking of which I’m long overdue for another HIV test.
  15. The final random thing about me is I am random. I say the randomest things with a straight face. People just look at me like what is this girl’s problem?

I’m done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please wiarris Mylove sweetie reply me ooohhhhhhh.

If I havent tagged you please tag yourself and express yourself. If you have already done your own post you can ignore. And if you don't feel up to it, don't feel bad. See it as a shoutout.

Much love people.
xoxo 

28 comments:

  1. Two new skills? I should copy that. Thanks for indulging *kisses*

    Now waiting for the continuation of the previous gist. We don't forget much ouchea lool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea you should choiiii im shy about that gist oh but a promise is a promise so itll be my next post. Might not be till tomorrow sha. Thanks for coming love

      Delete
  2. Hmmmmm... @ 11
    I wait and eat all the meat at the end of the meal. A friend of mine calls it "suffer to gain". His theory is I grew up with my granny and that's how older folk teach us to eat by withholding the meat till we done eating everything. Well, I did grow up with my grandma but can't remember her teaching me that though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its an african thing. I started like you too but when i hit puberty i got some guts and tried the middle of the meal thing. I've been stuck there ever since.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me. I already did this on instagram (does it count? :-) ). I totally feel you on the insomnia as I have a severe case of sleeplessness. it sucks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loooooool. Instagram counts hun. Thanks for stopping by. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Whoop! Whoop!! I got tagged but one fact about me is I hate talking about myself even though I like listening to others and get irked when they bottle up. Weird right?

    Thanks for the tag, I shall revert soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Miss Shobowale,

      I do await your revert before cob Friday.

      Love and regards, lol

      Delete
    2. Being the good student that I am, I did already ma'am. I should get a pat on the cheeks for being such a diligent student! I didn't add that to the facta about me sha. I am ALWAYS the first to suit assignments in my group. Lol

      Delete
  5. Number 9 is something I do unconsciously. You made me think about it. Nice :)
    Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looooooooool. Youre welcome. I'm still your loyal stalker na

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yess girl Shawarma is everything! Lol at number 3, don't we all. Thanks for tagging me. I will do so soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to it oh. Me i wana know more about your codedly coded self. Mwah

      Delete
  8. hehehehe @Brethren without further ado shekirrout" Now this had me reading this post on a high note.. @ #10 Nor be small thing oh... So the time you spend Mentally preparing could be you psychologically boiling the water in your head i guess??? :)

    Thanks for the Tag, **Whispers I always love to see a mention of me on really awesome blogs.. So i dedicate the mention abi na tag to my blog mother janylbenylshares.com.. hehehe Oya lemme go and read teh HIV tale. :).. Wait younever Proof read?? wow that something oh! its official, i wanna be like you when i grow up :). Cheers Bubba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol its actually spent telling myself "your'e really doing this', then sitting down trying cold water on my hands, then feet then up to my knees ........... lets just leave it here. Like I said it's a long process boo.

      Yes I don't reread. It's however on top of my resolution list for next year.

      Let me know how it goes when you read the HIV tale. I got a complaint it was hard to read and I did some editing. Pretty please. Mwahhh !!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  9. My dear!! I'm here. I feel soooo special!!! Hehehehe. HHow do I get my pin across? What's your email? Glad to have you back, you were missed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally !!!!!!!!! Choiii . thislagosgirl@yahoo.com. Mwah !!!!

      Delete
  10. *walks in magestically*.....knock knock.... Hello. My name is Moby and I'm kinda new here. Duru invited me to this party happening here...can I come in?
    Anyways, I think you paint your left nails 1st because you are a righty..its vice versa for lefty...you dig? Only if you are a lefty and you paint your left 1st then thats amazing...hehe

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yaay! Tagged! Lets see if I can cook up sumfin to post about me... if not we shall pretend that it was a Shout-out Lol *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya Bubba, we miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. **In D'banjs voice.. Bubba I dont mean to bother you, but can I borrow some of your time? :(

    Dear Ms TLG, where are you nah? Christmas e haf reach finish ooo!! We your disciples want Christmas giveaway :(.. **crying in french.. Pretty please?! Please put up a new post, please :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Complements of the season Ms TLG, we so cannot wait to hear your ever hillarious Turn up gists oooo. :) Cheers Bubba.

    ReplyDelete
  15. blessings and happy new year,
    may joy surround you and tickle your feet always.

    peace.
    Rhapsody
    http://rappingonamelody.blogspot.ca/
    https://plus.google.com/101099217204323189067
    http://www.shelfari.com/rhapsodyphoenix
    http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix
    http://pinterest.com/rhapsodyphoenix/
    https://www.facebook.com/RhapsodyPhoenix
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4a442621/rhapsody-phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aha! bet! Aha! I taught you came back for a brief second there nah! Cooommmeeeeee on! Nah ms TLG, this is so unfair nah.. You know it is a crime punishable by law to keep your readers starved.. The Young and Confused Bloggers Constitution section 41 subsection 9 states and I quote that "Thou shall under no condition give your readers and disciples longer Throat to read from you.."" Pretty Please nah Bubba.. Update :( **Walks away with heads down and excitement level dropped.. This is soooooo unfair :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. kai! i just wish this lady knows how much we REalllllyyyyyyyy miss reading her.. **Crying in French.. **Light Bulb.. **Drops on Kneess... Dear Angel Gabriel, please send a mosquito to beauRRiful Ms TLG this night so it can disturb her ear, till she decides to come update on here.. Inshort please send too.. A male and a female so they can be going Uuugghh Ahhhh UUuuggh Ahhhh while doing the DO near her Lamp stand.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lool you just know how to make someborri feel somehow. Okay I'll catch up on your posts and post three myself within the next week. Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **cleans eyes with Spirit and Tura soap.. Issaalie.. Ms TLG.. chisos.. I hardly blog when the sun is up yeah, but for you i had to break protocol **Shines teeth.. **Cleans tears of joy.. Yyyyyaaaaayyyy,... She is coming back.. hehehe Oya bye bye.. Lemme go finish my report.. :).. I sssoooo cant wait to hia ya many many plenRRy plenRRy gist oh :) Cheers.

      Delete

Com hia !!! Oya talk